Our simple application form is available here for direct download.
Please complete this form as completely as possible (incomplete information can often lead to processing delays) and return it in person to our offices or via fax 816-224-2800 or email email@example.com.
We comply with all federal, state and local laws concerning discrimination and we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, family status and disability . Spring Oak Property Management is an equal housing opportunity provider.
All applications are reviewed and a decision made based upon to the following criteria:
- Must be 3 to 3.5 times rental amount.
- Allowances from parents, scholarships, study subsidies and inconsistent income ( alimony, tips, commissions) will require verification
- Complete check of credit history will be made Satisfactory Credit Bureau Rating
Previous Rental History:
- Resident at present address or immediate past address for no less than 6 months
- Paid in full on time ( no more than 2 lates in 12 month period)
- No noise complaints
- Gave proper Notice
- Left apartment in clean and orderly condition
- Employment at present ot immediate past employment for no less than 6 months
- Must provide bank statements & tax returns if self employed
- Must be 21 years old or older unless related to head of household who is 21years old or legal guardian or lease cosigned by parent or guardian.
- No more than 2 people in a 1 bedroom home
- No more than 4 people in a 2 bedroom home
- Only two non-related persons
- Pets generally must be over 1 year old and under 25 pounds when fully grown (Slightly larger pets may be allowed in some homes)
- Dogs and cats must be spayed or neutered and cats declawed
- Cats only are allowed in apartments with over 3 units
- Pet Deposit $300.00
- Non-Discrimination on basis of race, color, creed, sex, national origin, handicapped or family status is the comprehensive policy of the company